KIRA STOKES PRESSROOM | ELECTRONIC PRESSKIT (EPK)
Kira has appeared often on television, radio and print publications as a fitness and health expert, including:
- Television and radio segments on The Dr. Oz Show, Today with Hoda and Kathy Lee, The View, Live with Regis & Kelly, Rachael Ray Show, Today Show, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, Good Morning America Health, ABC News, Live from the Couch, NY1, Fox News, Dr. Steve, Veria Living, CW11, Better TV, NECN, Martha Stewart Living Radio, WRKO, and WMDB
- Magazine articles in SHAPE, People, SELF, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Fitness, More, New York, Oxygen, Marie Claire, Health, Women’s Running, Weight Watchers, Details, Reader’s Digest, and TimeOut New York, Vogue, Muscle and Fitness Hers, Muscle and Fitness, New Beauty, Harper's Bazaar, Star
- Created and stars in twelve fitness videos for Comcast On-Demand Fitness
- Host of “Stoked TV” on The Health and Wellness Channel launching in 2014
- Contributor to numerous on-line fitness and health sites including Betty Confidential, Well & Good, Shape.com and The Fashion Spot, The Sweat Life, Fitness, Yahoo Health, Bella NY, Greatest, Refinery 29
- Kira works with and represents some of the top fitness brands in the world. She served as an ambassador for Lululemon Athletica and has modeled for Reebok and New Balance. She created and appears in the “Fila Fitness Minutes” which run on Fila’s and The Sports Club/LA’s websites.
Kira has won numerous awards including "Top Personal Trainer in Boston" and one of the "Top 25" trainers in the Town Sports International Corporation (parent company of Boston Sports Clubs), a company of over 1,500 trainers in 143 Sports Clubs throughout the nation.
Kira Stokes Headshot 1: Hi-Res, Color
Kira Stokes Headshot 2: Hi-Res, Color
Kira Stokes Workout Photo 1: Hi-Res, Color
Kira Stokes Workout Photo 2: Hi-Res, Color
Kira Stokes Workout Photo 3: Hi-Res, Color
Kira Stokes Workout Photo 4: Hi-Res, Color
Kira Stokes Workout Photo 5: Hi-Res, Color